The only word he has down-pat happens to be "dog," although he hasn't figured out the 'g' sound. Typically his first thought in the morning is breakfast, but this week, he was just looking around for the dogs.
Here are a few photos we snapped of this adventure.
Ezra trying on Rusty's noise-control collar. Don't bark, whatever you do, Ezra!
We had to apologize to Autumn & Naveen because their dogs consumed more human food this week than ever before. Rusty and Oreo quickly discovered their favorite place in the house was beneath Ezra's high chair.
They would just wait in quiet expectation for the food to drop. And Ezra never disappoints!
What a great time!
Ezra is getting so big!! He's so dang cute, my fav photo is the one with the dog collar around his neck! I love his blonde hair, he actually reminds me a lot of how Steve looked when he was a baby :) in his baby photos he's got a head full of those long blonde adorable locks!
ReplyDeleteha ha! I love the picture of the dogs waiting for food to drop! So are you guys gonna get a dog soon? Ezra will love it! Andrew will too. Andy LOVES Dakota.
ReplyDeleteyou had me fooled. i thought they were new dogs for you!....I'm not much of a dog person, but...they are beautiful....but your son is still cuter. glad to see you blogging.
ReplyDeleteAaaaw, maybe the Felds should have a baby! :)
ReplyDeleteIf we do get a dog, Crystal, I will need proof that it is not a 'barker.' Rusty woke Ezra up from so many naps, that it cured the itch for a while. Maybe when he's 4.
Cassie, I just saw your anniversary pics on Facebook.....they are lovely! Congrats on 3 great years and prayers for many more wonderful times together!