Something weird. I have no idea who Elaine is. Not Seinfeld's Elaine, but the Elaine who commented on one of my posts. She said she has never tried WI corn, but hopes it is as good as I say it is (it is!). But I think her tricky prediction worked. I naturally was curious, so I followed the link to her blog--Clothed Much, a Modest Fashion Blog. It's a much better blog than mine is. She is an LDS girl living in LA who loves fashion. Go figure.
I guess if you want more hits, all you have to do is leave random comments on obscure blogs. Good idea, actually. Especially if all the advertisements on her blog pay her for hits. Hmmm....
That's interesting! These are the things that usually make people change their blog to private! Random!
ReplyDeleteI had a bunch of random people commenting on mine. I switched it to private, but then like no one was reading it...so now i'm back public again. People are strange. I just can't figure out how they "stumble" along my little o blog....either way. I love reading your posts..fyi
ReplyDelete