Friday, December 9, 2011

And speaking of hot chocolate...


I have been drinking way too much of the stuff.  It got to the point where I was using it to warm up every afternoon.  And it was 50 degrees out.  In my defense, I'm still eating drinking for two, right?

But guess what else.  I made some from scratch.  Yeah.  And it was amazing!  I had some friends over for a hot chocolate play date, so of course the night before I had to practice.  (Sorry friends that I didn't take any pictures to post....our play date was freaking awesome!)  And afterward I had to make some for my man to show off my melting skills.  And then I had some leftover white chocolate, so I had to make some more.  And then I didn't want the can of whipped cream to get lonely, so I had to give it a place to melt.  You get what I mean.

And in return, Drew wanted to give me something to coo over, so he brought home more whipped cream and topped my mug with bits of Andes mints.  Three nights in a row.  Until we ran out of Andes.

Sadly, the best things can't last forever.  By last night, I could only drink half my mug.  I may have overdone it.  Maybe I'll wait until it actually snows.  But maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment