Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is 'better late than never' true?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


So, I finally got the Christmas cards in the mail today!  Oh happy day.  I think next year I will just stick to the Valentine's Day cards I once thought would be such a great idea...

We hope you had a joyful time celebrating Jesus anyway!

Here are some photos of us celebrating and some snippets about how we are growing into our family of four status.


Ezra's HUGE stocking.  Noella's tiny tights.  We'll have to work on that for next year.


Ez hugging the tree he got in the mail.  Thanks Uncle Jesse!


Baby N eating her Christmas dress.


Andrew & Ezra having a ski date.  We love the Chariot!


It has been such an amazing year!  And as we enter the next, we are honestly just excited about living life.  We look forward to each new day and the adventure that awaits.  Blessings to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment