Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Delightful and Unexpected Christmas Gift



A couple of weeks ago, a dear friend arranged to go shopping with me because she and her husband had something in mind they wanted to give us for Christmas. Although she kept insinuating that I should be able to guess what it was, I was baffled!  


We ended up at IKEA, and she told me to pick out the baskets we've been eyeing since spring!  Really?!
It was such a blessing because on our list of priorities, cute baskets for Ezra's toys were pretty much the bottom,  bottom.


As you can see, Ezra loves them, and they look so good!  Such a nice way to pick up at the end of the day.  And the fabulous bonus was that Ezra and I got to spend the afternoon shopping and eating Cinnabons with our buddies!
Thanks, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Is he helping you clean up yet?...they look really nice.

    ReplyDelete