Christmas cards are in the mail as of Wednesday.....some of you may already be admiring our adorable family picture! Thanks to a good friend and a beautiful hike, the picture part was easy this year. As was the card part! I scored an order-early Christmas photo card deal from Shutterfly, so I’ve been sitting on these bad boys since October! I had such a great time picking out a funky design; it seemed like there were at least a thousand choices, but it didn’t take me long to find the perfect one for us.
My other favorite Shutterfly purchase this year are the photo calendars I made for our parents. (Hope they aren’t reading this because I just spoiled the Christmas surprise.) I seem to have an inordinate number of Ezra pictures, so that’s what filled up the calendar slots. I also scored those on a two-for-one promo. Seriously, these guys always have coupons floating around....
Adding photos to just about anything makes it a little more personal and exciting if you ask me. Andrew and I have another card idea up our sleeve that is just waiting to explode into the mail, but it’s somewhat of a surprise that I am NOT going to blow just yet. Happy Christmas carding!
I love your Christmas card its so cute!!!
ReplyDeletelooking forward to it!
ReplyDelete